Robert Wann, Jr. practices corporate law with a focus on advising private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies, investment banks, commercial banks and public and private corporations in a variety of financing transactions including; high-yield and investment-grade bonds, syndicated loans, club loans, tender offers and exchange offers.
Robert has broad experience representing borrowers, issuers and financing sources on both the bank and bond sides of financing transactions and has represented clients with debt restructurings, equity offerings and exchange offers. Robert has experience in a variety of industries including; financial services, media, energy, hospitality, healthcare, retail and manufacturing. Robert also has significant experience working on cross-border transactions.
- Norwegian Cruise Line’s bond acquisition financing for Prestige Cruises and initial public offering.
- Ally Financial, Inc.'s various bond offerings of $14.0 billion and initial public offering.
- Constellation Brands, Inc.'s bank acquisition financing for Grupo Modelo's U.S. business.
- EP Energy LLC's bond acquisition financing for EP Energy Corporation (named 2012 "Private Equity Deal of the Year" by IFLR).
- Spectrum Brands, Inc.'s bond acquisition financing for Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.'s Hardware & Home Improvement Group.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International's various bond offerings.
- GMAC LLC's (n/k/a Ally Financial Inc.) and Residential Capital, LLC's $28.0 billion exchange offer.
- Harvest Partners’ various bank acquisition financings of $1.0 billion for the purchase of multiple portfolio companies.
Awards & Community
Recognized by International Financial Law Review for "Private Equity Deal of the Year," 2012
Global Legal Chronicle