- Represented electric utilities in numerous contested base rate and fuel reconciliation proceedings at the Public Utility Commission of Texas (PUCT), SOAH and the New Mexico Public Regulation Commission.
- Represented electric utilities in numerous CCN proceedings at the PUCT and SOAH involving approval of hundreds of miles of transmission lines.
- Represented electric utility in rulemaking proceedings at the PUCT.
- Advised utility clients regarding facilities extension and interconnection agreements.
- Represented parties in disputes with Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT).
- Represented a private transmission line owner in Competitive Renewable Energy Zone (CREZ) CCN Proceedings.
- Represented an electric utility in appeals of PUCT decisions including base rate proceedings and other contested cases.
- Represented electric utilities in other contested case proceedings at the PUCT and SOAH.
- Advised and represented oil and gas companies regarding interconnection issues with electric utilities.
- Represented municipal water utility in wholesale rate dispute and service territory disputes.
- Represented large industrial client in water rate dispute.
- Counseled a variety of clients on PUCT regulatory issues.
- Represented a homeowners insurance company in rate proceedings at the Texas Department of Insurance and SOAH.
- Represented and advised clients in a variety of Public Information Act (Open Records) matters.