- Exploration and production company – Led the development of a global consent decree to resolve violations of North Dakota air regulations for a number of exploration and production companies operating in the Bakken.
- Exploration and production company – Assisted with response to EPA Request for Information under Section 308 of the Clean Water Act. Sought out and reviewed materials from across the company and composed a cohesive narrative response to EPA’s requests.
- Exploration and production company – Assisted in Section 408 and Section 404 permitting issues associated with a North Dakota pipeline project subject to delays by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
- Exploration and production company – Advised on permitting and compliance issues associated with NEPA and the National Historic Preservation Act for a North Dakota pipeline project.
- Terminal company – Conducted internal investigation for company in response to allegations by a potential whistleblower. Interviewed company employees and reviewed records to inform investigation.
- Manufacturing company – Prepared response to TCEQ request for information in the wake of a potential chemical release.
- Industry coalition – Drafted comments in response to EPA regulatory reform initiative based on the input and priorities of multiple group members.
- Offshore drilling company – Advised on Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (“BOEM”) offshore bonding requirements.
- Electric utilities – Assisted with preparation of air permit applications for construction of new power plants.