Drew Lucarelli is an Associate in Baker Botts’ Antitrust and Competition Practice in Washington, D.C. Mr. Lucarelli has represented companies in a wide range of industries in mergers before the Federal Trade Commission and Department of Justice, civil and class-action litigation and government investigations. In addition to his antitrust litigation experience, Mr. Lucarelli has experience representing clients in securities, commercial, white-collar and intellectual property litigation.
Mr. Lucarelli also focuses his practice on electronic discovery issues including conducting client interviews and document collection, vendor selection and document processing, electronic review and production and conferring with in-house attorneys and opposing counsel on discovery issues.
- Toronto Dominion Bank - defense against securities claims arising from the failure of Enron
- Schering Plough - approval of acquisition of Organon Biosciences in human and animal health sector by FTC
- Pilot Travel Centers - defense of major chain of interstate travel centers against antitrust collusion and price-fixing claims
- Cameron - approval of acquisition of NATCO in oilfield services industry by DOJ
- Non-public government investigation - representation of amnesty applicant in Federal grand jury price-fixing investigation
- Smith International - approval of merger with Schlumberger Ltd in oilfield services industry by DOJ
- In re Online DVD Rental Antitrust Litigation - representation of class of DVD renters for monopolization and price-fixing injuries against major online DVD rental companies
- Caterpillar Inc - approval of acquisition of Bucyrus in mining industry by DOJ
- C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. - defense of leading wholesale grocery supplier in multi-district, class-action litigation involving antitrust claims in the grocery industry