Oxford Competition Law
Dina Jubrail is an associate in our London office. Ms. Jubrail's practice focuses on all aspects of EU and UK competition law, including mergers and acquisitions, abuse of dominance investigations, EU and UK litigation, State aid and antitrust counseling. Ms. Jubrail has particular experience in the telecommunications, information technology and maritime industries. She also has an in-depth knowledge of the relationship between competition and regulatory law in the digital sphere, as well as on the intersection between IP and antitrust.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Jubrail was an associate in Brussels at another international law firm. Ms. Jubrail also gained experience as a Competition & Regulatory Lawyer in the London office of a large telecommunications company.
- Advising a leading technology company in a European Commission investigation*
- Advising leading mobile phone manufacturers in licensing negotiations and litigation involving standard-essential patents*
- Advising Maersk in the European Commission's investigation of alleged 'price signalling' in the liner shipping sector*
- Advising BT on its £12.5bn acquisition of EE; unconditional UK Phase II clearance*
- Advising BT on Ofcom's Business Connectivity Market Review*
European Commission Launches Consultations on Ex Ante Competition Enforcement in Platform-Based and other IndustriesFirm Thought Leadership
Antitrust and Competition Law Update
On the day previously scheduled for the UK's departure from the EU, Baker Botts lawyers provide a high-level update on Brexit: what has happened, what will happen, and what does it mean for businesses in the UK and the EU, and for all those across the globe doing business and deals with the UK. Brexit will have an impact on business the world over. Find out how it might affect you.