Baker Botts L.L.P. is representing the underwriters in connection with the initial public offering.
Baker Botts Lawyers/Office Involved:
• Corporate: Samantha Crispin (Partner, Dallas); Joshua Davidson (Partner, Houston); Bryan Henderson (Senior Associate, Dallas); Jessica Phillips (Associate, Dallas)
• Tax: Steve Marcus (Partner, Dallas); Aaron Pinegar (Senior Associate; Dallas)
• Environmental: Aileen Hooks (Partner, Austin); Ty’Meka Reeves (Associate, Austin)
• Employee Benefits: David Schiller (Partner, Dallas); Jennifer Trulock (Partner, Dallas); Marian Fielding (Associate, Dallas)
• Real Estate: Patrick Matthews (Senior Associate, Dallas)
• Intellectual Property: Jerry Tice (Associate, Dallas)
For more information, please see Forterra’s news release by clicking here.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 725 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 14 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.