Baker Botts maintained its practice group rankings in:
• Corporate & Commercial: M&A: Mid-Market, £50m - £250m (Tier 4)
• Corporate & Commercial: Venture Capital (Tier 5)
• Dispute Resolution: International Arbitration (Tier 4)
• Finance: Emerging Markets (Tier 3)
• Projects, Energy & Natural Resources: Oil & Gas (Tier 2)
The firm was also ranked in Dispute Resolution: Public International Law (Tier 3) and Technology, Media & Telecoms: Intellectual Property (Tier 5).
Eight Baker Botts lawyers were “Recommended” in the 2016 edition, while five individuals received “Leading Lawyer” titles in their respective fields:
• Jay Alexander - Dispute Resolution: International Arbitration
• Alex Escobar - Dispute Resolution: Public International Law
• Rubin Weston - Finance: Emerging Markets
• Robin Mizrahi - Finance: Emerging Markets
• Christopher Norton - Real Estate: Environment
To view the complete Legal 500 UK 2016 results, please click here. These rankings can be viewed by selecting the appropriate country and practice area on the left side of the web page.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 725 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 14 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.