On this week's episode:
- Listener Contest: Economic nexus guess
- California's latest on alternative apportionment regs
- Look-through sourcing: Microsoft's Wisconsin case
- Alternative apportionment attack on royalty companies (Staples)
- Uber strikes back on local taxes
Listen to archived episodes:
Questions, comments, requests?
Email Matt Hunsaker at email@example.com.
ABOUT BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.
Baker Botts is an international law firm of approximately 725 lawyers practicing throughout a network of 14 offices around the globe. Based on our experience and knowledge of our clients' industries, we are recognized as a leading firm in the energy and technology sectors. Since 1840, we have provided creative and effective legal solutions for our clients while demonstrating an unrelenting commitment to excellence. For more information, please visit bakerbotts.com.