On Thursday, March 1, 2018 The Texas Industry Project (TIP) hosts its first Quarterly Meeting of the year in the firm’s Houston office.
- NSR issues updates: Emissions banking and trading rule, in VOC Service, MERA, and qualified facility flexibility
- Citizen suit legal developments: Pending Fifth Circuit appeal, potential new tools for preclusive state action
- TIP dialogue with EPA on EPA self-audit program enhancements
- Maintenance, Startup, and Shutdown (MSS) State Implementation Plan (SIP) call reconsideration petition
- Plantwide applicability limits (“PALs”): pending EIP comments and potential regulatory reforms
- Water issues update
- Title V objection petition update
- TCEQ Tier II reporting: petition for rulemaking
The Texas Industry Project consists of approximately 65 companies, including a number of Fortune 100 companies, in a wide variety of industries with operations in Texas. For more than 30 years, this group has leveraged its members’ collective voice on a number of environmental agency proceedings.
For more information on TIP, please contact Matt Kuryla.