On Thursday, December 7, 2017 The Texas Industry Project (TIP) will hold its Quarterly Meeting in the firm’s Houston office.
Topics will include:
• NSR issues updates: Emissions banking and trading rule, in VOC Service, MERA, and qualified facility flexibility
• Citizen suit legal developments: Pending Fifth Circuit appeal, potential new tools for preclusive state action
• TIP dialogue with EPA on EPA self-audit program enhancements
• Maintenance, Startup, and Shutdown (MSS) State Implementation Plan (SIP) call reconsideration petition
• Plantwide applicability limits (“PALs”): pending EIP comments and potential regulatory reforms
• Water issues update
• Title V objection petition update
• TCEQ Tier II reporting: petition for rulemaking
In addition, Mandy Gunasekara, Principal Deputy Assistant Administrator, EPA Office of Air and Radiation, will serve as the guest lunch speaker.
The Texas Industry Project consists of 66 companies, including a number of Fortune 100 companies, in a wide variety of industries with operations in Texas. For more than 30 years, this group has leveraged its members’ collective voice on a number of environmental agency proceedings.
For more information on TIP, please contact Matt Kuryla.