On Thursday, September 7, 2017 The Texas Industry Project (TIP) will hold its Quarterly Meeting in the firm’s Houston office.
Topics will include:
• Climate litigation update: implications of new state law nuisance actions
• NSR issues updates: emissions banking and trading rule, In VOC Service, MERA, and qualified facility flexibility
• Title V objection petitions
• TCEQ thermal discharge implementation procedures
• Texas ozone attainment status and next steps
• Recent NEPA developments, executive action, case law
• Definition of Solid Waste after API v. EPA
• Endangered Species Act (ESA) developments
• Maintenance, Startup, and Shutdown (MSS) State Implementation Plan (SIP) update
• Storm Recovery: Overview, Immediate Response and Reporting, TCEQ Emergency Orders, Risk Management Plans
In addition, Richard Hyde TCEQ, Executive Director, will serve as the guest lunch speaker.
The Texas Industry Project consists of 66 companies, including a number of Fortune 100 companies, in a wide variety of industries with operations in Texas. For more than 30 years, this group has leveraged its members’ collective voice on a number of environmental agency proceedings.
For more information on TIP, please contact Matt Kuryla.